Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday #10


Wowzas! 10 already?

Tuesdays eats are pictured below. Not the prettiest of pictures, I know!

Breakfast:

A redo of last week, except a cup of homemade chicken broth. We crock potted a chicken the night before and had some leftover yum! So I heated it up alongside my breakfast.

Lunch:

Some leftovers from this beauty! I absolutely ADORE acorn squash. Recipe is to come soon. ;)

Dinner:

Sauteed vegetables with spaghetti squash and a pan roasted chicken breast. There was more squash and veggies where that came from, I just made it look decent for a picture!

By the way... If you have not noticed yet, my Facebook name has been changed from "Holistic Meal Planning" to "Mean, Green, Clean Eating Teen". I was advised that this way more realistic and would be far less confusing for readers.

However, I am still offering meal planning (DISCLAIMER: I am not *yet* certified), so contact me if you are interested in helping me gain knowledge and experience!

What have you been eating lately?

Natalie

No comments:

VGN