Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIAW #11


Hello guys and gals! Time for another dose of WIAW, featuring the Clean Eating Teen's food!

Im such a dork. 

Breakfast:

YUMMY!! Oh, words can not even describe how wonderful this tasted.

And apple and peanut butter with...Chocolate oatmeal made with 1/2 cup rolled oats, spoonful cocoa powder, 1 cup water, cinnamon, and honey. 

I usually refrain from all types of sugar except that found naturally in fruits, but after reading a blog post from Girl Meets Nourishment on Why Your Body Needs Salt and Sugar, I decided to try and in cooperate natural, local honey in my diet more often.

My honey is from my uncle. His neighbor gave to to him after he harvested it right in their town! My uncle only lives 45 minutes away, so that's about as local as you can get!

Lunch:


Healthy open faced sandwiches, with my homemade bread, some homemade hummus, turkey cutlet, avocado, and veggies.  With a side of carrots and peanut butter of course!

Dinner:

More lentil quinoa melody. I documented making this one, so a recipe is coming your way!

What have you been eating?

Natalie

No comments:

VGN