Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WOW Linkup 4/30/14




Hostess:


Diatta Harris
Femme Fitale Fit Club

Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser

Cohost:

Amanda


Videos and Posts I've Been Loving

I adore this new workout from 12 Minute Athlete. No equipment necessary!

An AWESOME post about the benefits of HIIT...plus a workout!!

I feel the urge to do a partner workout after watching this Elliot Hulse video. Those pushups with a medicine ball toss look AWESOME!


I also liked this Michael Kory video. I have a fetish for seeing what other people/athletes are eating!

Abby has done it again. A refined sugar free, gluten free, and VEGAN Mississippi Mud Pie!!

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Tara at Sweat Like A Pig... she recently qualified for the England Strong Woman Championship in September. 


Don't forget to link up with us!!

Natalie





2 comments:

Femme Fitale Fit Club said...

Michael Kory is one of my absolute favorites!!!!!! I still prepare his recipes for the family to this day. Push ups on medicine balls are NO JOKE! OUCH!

Unknown said...

Oooh how fun to check out the goods from the grocery store. Enjoyed both videos, but would not want to be the workout buddy for the guy in the first one-I think I'd fly back 50 feet if he threw that med ball at me! Visiting from the #wowlinkup :)

VGN