Monday, July 1, 2013

WESTER WORKOUT via Pfitblog & Designer Whey!

A few weeks ago, I submitted a comment on PFIT's blog. They were taking ideas for workouts, and were choose a few comments and make a workout for Designer Whey, dedicated to that reader and their likes!

This morning I woke up to a Facebook post from Bonnie Pfiester, showing me that my comment was chosen! Thus, this beauty was born...

Oh yes. The "Wester Workout"

You can head over to their actual blog post on this and get more information on the movements if wanted.
They utilized high intensity and dumbbells, as my comment read as follows:

 “I usually do not have access to a gym so I work out at home. I LOVE using DUMBBELLS and BODYWEIGHT! My favorite types of workouts are those lasting about 45 minuets, are super challenging, specialized to gain muscular strength and tone, and incorporates bursts of HIIT of Plyometrics. I love a good sweat session, and that great feeling of afterburn. :) ”

I am so excited to have this workout designed just to my liking. It looks intense too! I can tell that my legs, arms, and core will be worked, and I will be shaking by time I reach that burst of cardio mountain climbers. Also, the entire workout takes a total of 32 minutes. Not shabby at all! I might throw in a a bit more abs to finish off a well rounded, AWESOME workout!

Big thanks to PFIT and Designer Whey. I am looking forward to more workouts from them. :)

Please share this workout and the link to their blog post!
Follow PFIT and Designer Whey on Facebook here and here,
and on Twitter here and here.

So what do you guys think of this "Wester Workout"?
What are some of your favorite moves to do with dumbbells?

Natalie











No comments:

VGN