Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Blackberry Paleo Pancakes: Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free

My last go around at a Paleo pancake recipe didn't go so great. I mean, they tasted yummy as ever, but the picture... not so much. I got quiet a few comments saying how it looked like doggy doo... and yes, I actually agree there.

So... time for PANCAKE ROUND DOS!

I'm still new to the blogging world, and slowly am improving (I hope!). So I figured now that I am working on better pictures, I would give these babies another go. Plus, at the time I made these, I was at my grandmothers house and her nonstick pans work like you wouldn't believe...

There were plenty of fresh blackberries from my grandmothers garden, so I was really in luck!


Blackberry Paleo Pancakes 
Yields 1 serving 

2 eggs
1 banana 
1/2 cup blackberries
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1 TSP allspice 
1/2 TBSP coconut oil 

1) In a medium sized bowl, place all your ingredients, besides the coconut oil.

2) Melt your oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium high heat.

3) Mash up the banana and egg mixture until it looks like a massive case of the runs forms a thick paste like substance.

4) Either all at once (like I did), or in small batches forming smaller pancakes, pour your mix into the skillet. Cook about 2 minutes on each side, and flip with a large spatula.

5) Serve with peanut butter, extra berries, or a drizzle of raw local honey or pure maple syrup.

Yummy!!

What is your favorite Paleo breakfast?

Natalie

2 comments:

Blogger said...

3 Researches PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

This means that you actually get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from major medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

Blogger said...

Are You Having Problems FOLLOWING with the Paleo Diet?

Do you want to munch on healthy delicious recipes TONIGHT?

Download your awesome Paleohacks Cookbook.

VGN