Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIAW #7

I'm not going to make excuses for not posting WIAW for a while 

With all the craziness of school starting back up, it's been hard to remember to snap pictures of anything I have been eating. However, I remembered pictures (mostly) this time! Nothing TOO different. I did switch up the timing of my meals (like, I had lettuce wraps for breakfast. What?).

Breakfast:

On Monday morning, the first day of school, I had some oatmeal with an apple and peanut butter. If only I took a picture of THAT, something new! Sheesh. But no... Tuesday I had some lettuce wraps, with avocado, hummus and veggies. I also had some baby carrots and peanut butter on the side.

I really don't see any reason why I have to limit my morning meals to typical "breakfast" items... I mean, hey, as long as it is healthy right?

Lunch:

Something light and quick, because my school seriously is OVER CROWDED and I'm lucky if I have 15 minutes to eat by time I sit down, even though I never buy. Lettuce wraps with leftover turkey meat and baby carrots with some homemade basil curry hummus!


Dinner:


A meatless version of my Summer Squash Lentil Stew. SO GOOD, JUST. Just try it.

This honestly should probably have a different recipe all together, because it does have some changes from the other recipe. So maybe I will post one soon?

What have you been eating?
How are you managing school starting back up?

Natalie

No comments:

VGN