Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WOW Linkup 5/21


 
 

Hostess: 

Diatta Harris
Femme Fitale Fit Club

Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser

Cohost:

Jenn


Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser
 
Amanda


Videos and Posts I've Been Loving

This video is a few weeks old, but I just saw it. This guy can seriously put away a meal (sound familiar?)!! Like holy moly, I need to meet this guy so we can go eat together. Match made it heaven.


How to Use a Gymboss Interval Timer... I love timers like these for HIIT!

My Health Update and The Best Types of Whey Protein for Your Body... I always love Heather's insightful posts. She and I share many of the same tummy problems and I can TOTALLY relate!

4 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Icecream... and this, friends, is why I need an ice cream machine.

Paleo Made Me Miserable... another great, down to earth post by Tara.


Don't forget to link up with us!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl thank you SO much for featuring my post!:) You're awesome!!:) Love your blog and your style of writing- keep it up!!:)

VGN