Thursday, February 6, 2014

Food Roundup!

What has this Clean Eater been eating lately? Check out some of my latest meals below!

Don't forget to follow my other sites to see my pictures the day I take them!
Facebook
Twitter
IG
Pinterest

Breakfast:

Paleo Rosemary Flatbread with eggs,hot sauce, tomatoes, probably some mustard in there too.


Lettuce wraps with avocado, egg, sprouted quinoa

Apple with homemade Almond Walnut Butter! And almond milk.

Eggs with mustard, chopped celery, onion, topped with the nooch! Kinda like an egg salad.
Lunch:

Sauteed veggies.

Uh... more sauteed veggies! some Tomato paste added at the end, and some browned turkey meat too.
Dinner:

Crockpot lentil quinoa stew, made with SPROUTED lentils and quinoa.

Grilled chicken with sauteed veggies and a small acorn squash. 

A baked sweet potato, with leftover turkey meat and veggies.

Turkey Crockpot Stew with mustard and nooch!

Sprouted black eyed peas!

Yum... Lentil and Sweet Potato Shepards Pie!
Snack:

A former greek yogurt addict, I have discovered I am intolorant to dairy. I have cut it out completely for nearly a year, but have started incooperating greek yogurt no more than 1x a week.

The way I figure it... it is better to eat the REAL thing (I am not feeling any bad side effects yet) than to eat the fake stuff with lots of added ingredients.

Dessert:

A frozen banana with some tahini, dipped in 100% cocoa melted chocolate!


What have you been eating lately? 

Natalie 

No comments:

VGN