Thursday, July 31, 2014

*CoHostess* LIP Linkup #3

I am so honored to be co hosting the LIP Linkup for the month of August! Thank you Linda for the opportunity :)

From Linda's blog:

What is “Life In Pictures”?

Take as many pictures as you want throughout the week or day to recount the things you did avoiding as much text as possible. Your job is to guess what happened!


















I love, love, LOVE the idea of this Linkup. I think Linda is a genius for creating it. A picture really is worth a thousand words, and I love being nosy and seeing what is going on in people's lives. ;)

Please, join the fun. Link up your post here!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!

1. YOU GOT THE NEW IPHONE 5?!

2. It's nice to see that you're Christian but still practice yoga. Some people don't do both because it "contradicts" one another, but I see the mental benefit as well as the physical benefits of yoga but I still want to keep my spirituality. At the end of the day, I think what really matter is your intention :)

And you're too kind! I love your blog too and actually, I was so thrilled when I first saw your blog because there are so few other teenage fitness bloggers out there!

#LIPlinkup

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda! :) I actually got the phone a while ago but I love it so much. I also noticed I had nearly 50k emails lol.
Its great knowing other young people so passionate about health, I totally agree. ;)

VGN