Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WOW LInkup 7/9/14





 

Hostess: 
Diatta Harris
Femme Fitale Fit Club
Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser

Cohost:

Jenn



Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser
Amanda
 


Videos and Posts Im Loving


Seriously, Jonnie is always great. I love his take on how to handle a bad workout.


I dig videos like this from Matty Fusaro... it shows clips from their regular life! Watch his brother pull three plates (even though he's never deadlifted in his life. Yeah, I cried too.)

I participated in the first ever Life In Pictures Linkup this week! Check out more about it here!

Wow! Look at all the different workouts Heather checked out at Fitbloggin!

My best gal Abby from Yes To Yummy has worked her magic yet again. Gluten Free and Vegan Cannelloni!

Don't forget to link up with us!



No comments:

VGN