Sunday, July 6, 2014

LIP Life In Pictures Linkup

Hey guys! I am super excited to participate in the first ever Life In Pictures linkup. Linda from The Fitty (check out her awesome guest post here) asked me to join in and I couldn't wait to try it!

From Linda's blog:

What is “Life In Pictures”?

Take as many pictures as you want throughout the week or day to recount the things you did avoiding as much text as possible. Your job is to guess what happened!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to head over to Linda's blog and join the fun!!
 
Natalie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god! You went to FOOTLOOSE? How was it??!! I do t tjink ice ever seen a musical live before. That must have been super exciting.

Tara @ Sweat like a Pig said...

You are so beautiful! And you have great legs )

Unknown said...

Linda, I was actually in the play! It wasn't a big show but it was very fun :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Tara!! That means a lot coming from you! <3

Unknown said...

Hey Nat! I added your link to the. linkup here: http://thefitty.com/2014/07/04/life-in-pictures-link-up-1/

:)

VGN