Tuesday, July 1, 2014

WOW Linkup 7/2/14 Birthday Time!

Before we get started, I just wanted to announce here on Clean Eating Teen that my baby (or, well, not so much of a baby anymore) sister is turning 13 today.



13? What? That makes ME feel old, heck.

I love my sister. We might want to pull each others hair out sometimes. Occasionally I am convinced she is adopted as she refuses to even touch a vegetable. But at the end of the day, I am so, so blessed to have her.



We goof off with friends.



We meet wizards together (taken at a local Renaissance festival).



We also meet rock stars together. (Andy Timmons at this years Dallas Guitar Show!)



Despite the fact she hates exercise, she still supports me in all my activities... 



...and I always support hers (she loves horseback riding.)

If you're reading this Madi, I want you to know that you will always be the #1 girl in my heart.

Also, please stop growing up. Mom and I love you!



Now to the ACTUAL post!


 

Hostess: 
Diatta Harris
Femme Fitale Fit Club
Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser

Cohost:

Jenn


Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser
Amanda


Don't forget to link up with us...


And on Youtube too!


Natalie

1 comment:

Marc said...

So beautiful what you wrote about your sister. She is lucky to have you as a big sister.

VGN